The links below provide digital copies of Stout Course Catalogs from 1903-2003.
The Stout Manual Training School first began offering undergraduate bulletins during the fall of 1903. The first graduate course catalog was issued in 1949, but Stout offered graduate programs for many years before that. The Barron County catalogs cover a brief period where Stout administered a two-year program on that campus. The Stout course catalogs underwent a format change in 2005, and they were no longer produced in print. Contact the UW-Stout Provost’s Office for more information on courses offered after 2005.